Scipture Solutions is committed to the essential teachings and doctrine of conservative Christianity.
* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, inerrant, authoritative Word of God.
* We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Messiah Jesus and Holy Spirit.
* We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus the Messiah, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His second coming, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
* We believe for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Only those who accept Jesus as God’s provision for eternal redemption will be saved.
* We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
* We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal separation from God or damnation.
* We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus as expressed in both the Universal Body of believers and in local congregations.
* We believe the God of Israel has a plan for the Jewish people that includes their full return to the land, their national preservation under God’s supervision, their spiritual redemption as a nation upon individual acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Messiah and the final establishment of the Messiah’s throne on earth in the messianic kingdom centered in the land of Israel. (adapted from “National Association of Evangelicals’ Statement of Faith“).