Everyone’s life is filled with disappointment, failure, setbacks and obstacles that seem to hold us back from getting where we want to go. Instead of life becoming easier as we become older, daily living becomes disorganized and more stressful. The pressures of dealing with the details of life often crowd the Lord out of our lives.
One cannot help but ask how God figures into our daily existence. Rather than viewing God as an esoteric concept, Louis Lapides brings Him into our daily grind where the toughest questions are answered from a biblical perspective.
Old Testament Messages
- Is the World Safe Anymore? (Genesis 11:1-9)
- Worshipping a Jealous God (Exodus 34:1-4)
- The High Price of Our Decisions (Joshua 7)
- A Destiny That Won’t Disappoint (Jeremiah 17:5-10)
- Playing “Keep Away” With God Part 1 (Malachi 1:6-14)
- Playing “Keep Away” With God Part 2 (Malachi 1:6-14)
New Testament Messages