In this series from Matthew 25, Louis Lapides looks at several well-known passages that are often misapplied to Christians by ignoring the prophetic context of this chapter and its focus on Israel in the end times.
Matthew 24-25, often called The Olivet Discourse, gives us Jesus’ very words on the events to look for prior to His return. Lapides calls these two chapters in Matthew, “Jesus’ Time Clock For the End Times.”
When these passages are look at in the context of the last days as Jesus Himself described, the verses take on a whole different meaning as is commonly taught in America’s pulpits. Matthew 25 provides us a strong motivation for vigilant spiritual living in the end of times.
God’s Prophetic Time Clock (Matthew 25)
- Are You Ready for the End Times? Part 1 (Matthew 25:1-13)
- Are You Ready for the End Times? Part 2 (Matthew 25:1-13)
- Stop Wasting Your Talents Part 1 (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Stop Wasting Your Talents Part 2 (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Stop Wasting Your Talents Part 3 (Matthew 25:14-30)
- Our Final Showdown Part 1 (Matthew 25:31-46)
- Our Final Showdown Part 2 (Matthew 25:31-46)
- Our Final Showdown Part 3 (Matthew 25:31-46)